- Green beans
- 1 Onion
- Bok choy (optional)
- Squash (optional)
- Zucchini (optional)
- Broccoli (optional)
- Veggie or chicken broth
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Olive Oil
- Cut all veggies and use about ½ or 1 cup for each.
- Take about 6 dried shiitake mushrooms and break apart into small pieces. Then soak in about 2 oz of hot water.
- Add about 1 Tbsp of cornstarch to mushroom and stir. Set aside.
- Saute onion in olive oil with 1 tsp garlic and 1 tsp ginger puree.
- Add carrots and green beans.
- Stir fry on high heat for about 5 to 12 minutes.
- Add shiitake / cornstarch mixtures and stir in remaining veggies.
- Put heat on simmer and cover with a lid.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
Serves about 4. Enjoy.